Saturday, October 16, 2010

"I dare dare you to lick your armpit"----C1

I dare dare you to lick your armpit says C1.  I ask her what dare dare is.  Aparently it is truth or dare without any truth to it.  I made 3 attempts before finally getting a taste of deorderant.  EWW! Close enough for me to not complete that dare.  Then as we move on to something else C1 whispers in my ear "guess what my last dare dare was".  I have no idea what would be a good dare inside a car to a 7 year old.  I am thinking making funny faces to a passing moterist.  But no.  Her sister B found a bottle that had been lost under the seat of the car for a long time. She drank from it. She didn't get sick and die but I have definatly decided that I have to make time to clean out my car.  Yes, yes I am the mom with the messy car.  I do have 5 kids.  Between dance, school, piano, laundry, groceries, boo boo kissing, homework, carpool, cleaning the kitchen so our food doesn't kill us, playing, and all the other things I have to do daily my car doesn't gain the respect it probally needs.  Oh well.  Maybe I should dare dare myself to clean it.  Maybe not.  Since now my hubbie is sick, my daughter K is puking, and C2 shows signs of a really long teething process.  All in a days work for super mom though. Haha.....  tomorrow will be better.  I really wonder why people without kids don't think stay at mom's don't do anything but watch soap operas.  Please come spend a day with my kids and you will see what tired really is.  They are good----better than most.  LOL If I get a shower, I call that alone time.

No comments:

Post a Comment